- Elite Dance voted "The Northshore's BEST" dance studio by readers of Sophisticated Magazine
- Elite Dance's Own Tori Jordan Named 'Elite Protege' with The Pulse On Tour
Every year, Elite Dance hosts a Picture Week. All pictures for all Elite Dance locations are taken at the Covington Studio. During Picture Week, you will have the option to purchase Individual Picture Packages for your home, friends, and family. There is a $15 photographer's sitting fee included in the All Inclusive Individual Picture Package Deal, conveniently drafted on April 1st. If you choose to opt out of the All Inclusive Individual Picture Package Deal, but still opt to take a picture, the $15 sitting fee is due to the photographer when you arrive for your picture appointment. More details and the basic picture week options are explained HERE.
The All Inclusive Individual Picture Package Deal is our MOST POPULAR and includes:
- 1 One-Fourth Page Individual Picture included in the Recital Program Book
- Dancer's inclusion in all Class Photos in the Recital Program Book regardless the number
- The Photographer's Sitting Fee
- Photo Editing, Processing, and Finishing
- 1 Digital Download Link Emailed directly to you to do with what you choose!
BEFORE YOU BOOK A PICTURE SLOT READ BELOW:
Do This First:
- Review the WHAT TO EXPECT FOR PICTURES and the GROUP PICTURE SCHEDULE. These documents will be emailed to you via our monthly newsletter and displayed in the studio. Click below to review.
Then Read This:
- Elite Dance is not responsible for lost, damaged, undelivered, unclaimed or wrongly printed packages. Please speak directly with the photographer for any package related issues.
- Once an Individual and Group pictures have been taken, Elite Dance chooses the best picture to put into the recital book. The director's decision is final.
- Times listed for Individual and/or Group pictures may not be changed, added to, or removed. Please do not ask.
Keep in Mind:
- Reservation availability is based upon the ENTIRE schedule. What is shown is what is available.
Do not book back to back time slots if you are taking Individual Pictures in more than one costume. Allow 10 minutes between reservations for costume changes.
For siblings taking pictures together, please reserve only one time slot. For siblings taking pictures separate, please reserve a time slot for each child.
Should you need to cancel or change your appointment, please email the office or see the front desk.
After pictures are taken, pictures must be processed and edited. This is a lengthy process. For this reason, pictures will be given out at the rehearsal for the revue. Download links will be sent to your email as soon as they are ready. Once you receive your packages, should you have an issue with your pictures, please contact the photographer directly.